EMCOR Industrial Services offers an innovative off-site cleaning operation that can execute complete exchanger disassembly and reassembly. We provide dedicated project coordinators which facilitate staging and real-time reporting. We reduce down time, risk, cost. We improve quality and reliability.
- Equipment Cleaning and Decontamination
- Tube Side - 20K PSI @ 36 gpm (Tubes - ¼”-2 ½” O.D. x 40’)
- Shell Side -10K PSI @ 137 gpm
- Automated Equipment; Remote Control Room; Controlled Environment
- Pyrolysis (Oven): Natural Gas Fired, Rate Controlled (300 - 800° F); 100K lbs.; 30’ x 90” Dia. Max. Dimension, Emissions After-Burner (1500° F)
- Media Blasting: Media blast facility for tube ID’s and equipment components
- Tractors: Custom fleet of trucks; GPS tracking
- Trailers: Roll-back containment walls, containment support pan, cradles and dunnage for supporting/securing process equipment; DOT compliant.
- Specialized and Auditable Handling Procedures: NORM, HF/SF Acid, Benzene, Phenol, Butadiene, Pyrophoric.
- Bundle Extraction and Installation
- Hazardous Waste Generation and Disposal: Our operation exceeds regulatory requirement including EPA, LDEQ, and TCEQ. We are the Waste Generator of Record and provide regulated disposal.
- Painting and Coating
- Inspection: API 510/570; Managed 3rd Party; IRS/Eddy Current/Remote Field